Monday, June 16, 2008

Man, I'm ALL Over The Place! Boys Suck, lol

Random as thoughts - missing someone I know I probably shouldn't be missing but hey, he has a hold on my heart.....

You're perfect when we're not fucking:
-You're kind
-You're aware
-You're attentive
-You're conversational
-You're entertaining
-You're my FRIEND
-You express an interested in me

You're perfect when we are fucking:
-You hit the right spots
-You're gentle with your touch
-Your kisses are heavenly, like for real
-Your love below pleasures my love

Climbing on top of you with my feet planted flat on the bed, as I straddle you - as soon as you glide inside of me I feel a sense of relief, a sense of comfort, like a welcome home hug as if you were overseas; you fit perfect.

LOL - let me stop, you know you get me hot and bothered! I'm laying on my couch with my right foot thrown over the top and left leg on the floor - legs open. Sure would be nice of you to walk in right now, walk over to me and plant a sensual kiss on my lips. Skip the sissy shit, I want you to fuck me, like really fuck me! Me rubbing your bald, soft head as your going in and out of me hitting the back of my ooowwee. MAN, just the thought!

It KILLS me because I can only get one perfect at a time. Yea, I bitch, fuss and give you hell when we are chilling, its cause I want those same things you do to get me. You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation. Trying to put the pieces together, justify what could've, would've happened...or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on - TuPac

Stop fooling yourself, B! You give me butterflies, you make my heart race; I've been consistent with my feelings for you. Time to think about what you like about me and see if it overshadows what you dislike. If so, you've got your answer to the question you asked me today.

Man this is all over the place! To the readers - maybe you can answer, why is getting to know someone soooo difficult now? Why must extra shit be involved? We are young and courting one other, so other parties will be involved as far as dating - I don't think asking you to be honest and let me know how tight you are with someone is asking too much. Why does it fall in the "that's my business" category? COMMENTS?