Saturday, June 21, 2008

Have You REALLY Experienced The Best Orgasm EVER?!?


*This blog is going to have me remove the link from my email signature, lol. I'm going to get a lil personal to talk about orgasms and something I just found out; sharing information with you readers :)*

I was in a 7 year relationship with my sons Father and NEVER had an orgasm via penetration, only orally or through masturbation. YES, I faked it (52% of women regularly fake orgasms - only 17% are likely to have an orgasm during sexual intercourse, because the clitoris often is not stimulated enough by intercourse alone.) It wasn't until I was 22 and started dating this really amazing guy that I had my first orgasm from the cock, lol. He was VERY special to me and I believe that is why I indulged in such pleasure. Did I mention I'm extremely loud when I climax? Like damn near screaming bloody murder loud, lol. It sounds funny and nothing I can control, well I can but the orgasm sucks money balls if I don't scream. I actually encourage everyone to attempt the motion of yelling out a scream when coming, I PROMISE your orgasm will be 20 times better.

Moving forward, there have maybe been 4 men who have made me come, but again, I'm able to do so orally and by masturbating. So I start seeing this guy earlier this year and OH MY STARS, not only do I scream in the mist of coming but I LAUGH!! YES, I am laughing uncontrollably. He gets a kick out of it - I'm not even sure if he knows I've never experienced it before. It's not something I always do because I don't always come when we boink (*smiles*) but when I do I scream, laugh, I come 5 or 6 times :/. I cannot recall ever having someone make me come more than once if he is lucky to make me get there, lol. (43% of women report “some kind of sexual problem,” such as inability to achieve orgasm, boredom with sex, or total lack of interest in sex)

So today, after going to Mars & beyond recently (yes, the shit was out of this world), I decided to do some research on "laughing while coming". It is NOT uncommon at all - go figure. It is actually said to be a HARD orgasm, its the explosive release of intense emotion. Laughing, smiling, crying, or passing out right after orgasm are different ways the body displays its state of complete relaxation following the built-up tension of climax.

So if you're one of those laughing people, just know you're not alone and you are possibly getting a better sensation of pleasure than the every day person; you're coming harder. :) It is indeed a GIFT!! I'm not sure why others may experience but I know for a FACT why with him I experience it, I would say but its a secret, lol. Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm found out some pretty interesting things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In order to keep the hair healthy and searching its finest, attempt reducing the volume of blow drying out you are doing. No matter how cautiously you handle it, blow drying the hair may cause some problems for it. Providing hair an escape from frequent style can help it heal and go back to its complete, organic prospective. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Matrimo5656[/url]

Anonymous said...

Tend not to lock all of your coffee in a large compartment. This is an excellent method for your coffee in becoming spoiled effortlessly. Whenever you thaw out gourmet coffee, it is going to possess some moisture content inside it. Refreezing it consistently will get rid of the top quality. Use little storing totes to freeze out it in batches. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Microecw2347[/url]