Thursday, May 29, 2008

Freestyle Erotica

I'm OFTEN asked if my stories are from experience - I reply no and of course they don't believe me. I seriously get my inspiration from people. I was going to post an old story up but I decided I'd freestyle a bit - but with a twist. I went on a Friend's site and snatched a picture - the picture represents the story I am about to write off the top of my head - showing the world, that I can indeed freestyle :). I like the Nas of this erotica story shit! Get off me, yo!!


Photo by Andrew Thomas


It seems lately you love your Old School Super Mario as much as you love me - today I had to urge to combine your two loves together. The smile on your face when you walked through the front door assured me this was indeed a gift you'd enjoy.

As you walked up to me, you cupped my face within your right hand - allowing me to stare straight up in your eyes as you looked down on me. Biting my bottom lip, I take my right hand and reach up to your waist and begin to unfasten your belt buckle - with your free hand you decided to help me out because you knew what was coming. Getting past the belt, the zipper and finally sliding your pants down to your knees, I take my tangled-in-nintendo cord left hand and slide my fingers into the pocket of your boxers to find the treasure my pussy has been yearning for all day. Leaning forward towards your frame, you thrust the fingers of your right hand through my hair as I lay the door mat out to welcome your love inside of my mouth. Wrapping my tongue around the tip of your dick and consuming the rest to reach the back of my throat, I allow the walls inside of my mouth to build up saliva as I glide you and out of my mouth. Gracefully, yet roughly, slurping the tip of your dick each time it reaches my lips, you moan with pleasure allowing me to know to keep doing it just like that.

After another 10 minutes of loving you with my tongue, you asked me to lay back on top of the TV. Doing as I was ordered, I grip the side of the TV and easily position myself with my back on the TV and legs spread apart with my feet touching the floor. Wrapping the control around my neck like a choker with my right hand, I began to squirm a tad as you looked down on me with your dick in your right hand. Slowly stroking the head of your dick, just watching me move my body around like a fish out of water turned you on. Standing in between my legs, you took your left hand and lifted my right leg on your shoulder - never stopping the self pleasure game you had going on with your dick. Doing the same with my right leg, I assisted you some and lifted both legs in the air and swung them slightly over my head - giving you a beautiful view of my fat pussy sitting plum and luscious in my bikini shorts. Kneeling down on your left knee and then your right, you stopped the strokes and tugged at your dick as you began sliding it over my shorts. You got so into it, I felt you slapping your dick on my clit. Grinding your hips as you got closer up on me, I heard a thump as you knocked over the game system that was leaning against the TV. I could see you in front of me stroking your dick again as you reached your left hand out to grab my right breast. Seductively fondling it, the multiple things you had going on turned me on so much I found myself reaching my left hand between my legs and rubbing Ms. Kitty.

As our moans filled the room, your breathing began to switch up some. Getting up from your knees to stand back up, you walked to the left of me, standing over me with my legs still in the air and touching myself, you pushed my legs back slightly and began tugging at your dick more rapidly. Crossing my ankles with my legs in the air and Nintendo cord sliding down my legs, I reached up to you with my free right hand, crossing over my body, and finding my way to your nut sack and cupping them in my hand. This position is not working, taking my right hand and attempting to massage your balls, I heard your voice get real deep as you said "I'm coming Baby" - quickly sitting up and putting my face to meet your fist ed hand, I opened my mouth, stuck my tongue out and licked the tip each time it came through the hole of your fist. Seconds went by before I felt your sticky icky icky on the tip of my lips - opening my mouth wider, I shoved your dick inside and slurped your dick like I was drinking an icee. Ummmmmm! Best Nintendo game ever, aye? :)

No comments: